I ordered 2 tickets in feb 2017 for a concert on November 13 2017.I was told my tickets would be shipped to me through Fedex.

A couple months go by, i email asking if they knew when and where my tickets were. They reply back, the seller expects to have the tickets no later than a week before the event and i was upgrated to over night shipping at no cost to me. So the week before comes...no tickets. Email them again.

Seller will have tickets on 11-6. Well 11-9...still no tickets. Email again, no reply, call the number...says my order number that they gave me is not valid. Finally the day of the concert, i get a email saying meet nick, our rep out in front of the venue and have your photo id, he will give you your tickets.

They gave me nicks number, so I call this nick guy to see what time i can meet him (we live over a hour away from the venue). He says i dont have your tickets they are at fedex down the street. So right before we are leaving, i get a phone call from ticket city saying umm...we accidentally shipped someone elses tickets with yours so can you meet up with them at the venue before you go in. Me being a nice person and all i said yes and they gave me the other guys name and number.

So finally we get to fedex get our tickets, find this other couple to give them their tickets, who by the way told us that ticket city told them that i was one of their representative haha!! We ordered tickets from them because we got them a little cheaper but I'd rather pay $20 or whatever more at stubhub or ticketmaster and have my tickets and peace of mind than panicking wondering if ive been scammed or if their "representative" is real and not some crazy person, you never know these days. So yeah, ticketcity sucks.

I will never purchase anything from them again.But Lady Gaga did put on one *** of a show that night :)

Review about: Ticketcity Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments